(2) Licence to use website
Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the licence below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You must not:
- (a) republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- (b) sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- (c) show any material from the website in public;
- (d) reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for a commercial purpose;
- (e) edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or
- (f) redistribute material from this website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution (such as our newsletter or posts with social sharing options).
(3) Acceptable use
You must not use our website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent.
You must not use our website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
You must not use our website for any purposes related to marketing without our express written consent.
If we provide you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of our website or other content or services, you must ensure that that user ID and password is kept confidential. We may disable your user ID and password in our sole discretion without notice or explanation.
(4) Merchant links
Our website includes links to third party merchant websites selling goods and/or services. We may earn an affiliate fee from a merchant if you click on that merchant’s link on our website and subsequently make a purchase on the merchant’s website.
The merchant links are not recommendations.
You acknowledge that:
- (a) we do not vet third party merchants;
- (b) we do not check, audit, monitor or control: the identity, credit worthiness or bona fides of third party merchants, the security of third party merchant websites, or the accuracy of the information published on third party merchant websites;
- (c) we are not party to any contract for the sale or purchase of goods or services entered into between you and a third party merchant; and
- (d) our website contains information supplied by third party merchants, and we do not check, audit or monitor the accuracy of that information;
and accordingly we will not be liable to you in relation to any loss or damage arising out of any third party merchant website, any information supplied by a third party merchant, any offer made by a third party merchant, or any contract between you and a third party merchant.
Furthermore, we are not responsible for the enforcement of any obligations arising out of a contract between you and a third party merchant, and we will have no obligation to mediate between the parties to any such contract.
The provisions of this Section  are subject to the first paragraph of Section .
(5) User generated content
You grant to us a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your user content in any existing or future media. You also grant to us the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
Your user content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party’s legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or us or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
Your user content (and its publication on our website) must not:
- (a) be libelous or maliciously false;
- (b) be obscene or indecent;
- (c) infringe any copyright, moral right, database right, trade mark right, design right, right in passing off, or other intellectual property right;
- (d) infringe any right of confidence, right of privacy, or right under data protection legislation;
- (e) constitute negligent advice or contain any negligent statement;
- (f) constitute an incitement to commit a crime;
- (g) be in contempt of any court, or in breach of any court order;
- (h) be in breach of racial or religious hatred or discrimination legislation;
- (i) be blasphemous;
- (j) be in breach of official secrets legislation;
- (k) be in breach of any contractual obligation owed to any person;
- (l) depict violence in an explicit, graphic or gratuitous manner;
- (m) be pornographic or sexually explicit;
- (n) be untrue, false, inaccurate or misleading;
- (o) consist of or contain any instructions, advice or other information which may be acted upon and could, if acted upon, cause illness, injury or death, or any other loss or damage;
- (p) constitute spam;
- (q) be offensive, deceptive, threatening, abusive, harassing, or menacing, hateful, discriminatory or inflammatory; or
- (r) cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety to any person.
Your user content must be appropriate, civil, tasteful and accord with generally accepted standards of etiquette and behaviour on the internet.
You must not submit any user content to the website that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
We reserve the right to edit or remove any material submitted to our website, or stored on our servers, or hosted or published upon our website.
(6) Limited warranties
We do not warrant the completeness or accuracy of the information published on this website; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up-to-date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to this website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill).
(7) Limitations and exclusions of liability
- (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- (c) limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- (d) exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
- (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free-of-charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses, including (without limitation) loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any loss or corruption of any data, database or software.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
You agree to the publication of comments, reviews and/or feedback relating to you, by others, on our website. You acknowledge that such comments, reviews and/or feedback may be critical or defamatory or otherwise unlawful; and you agree that you will not hold us liable in respect of any such comments, reviews and/or feedback, irrespective of whether we are aware or ought to have been aware of such comments, reviews and/or feedback.
- (a) send you one or more formal warnings;
- (b) temporarily suspend your access to the website;
- (c) permanently prohibit you from accessing the website;
- (d) block computers using your IP address from accessing the website;
- (e) contact your internet services provider and request that they block your access to the website;
- (f) bring court proceedings against you for breach of contract or otherwise;
- (g) delete and/or edit any or all of your user generated content.
Where we suspend or prohibit or block your access to our website or a part of our website, you must not take any action to circumvent such suspension or prohibition or blocking (including without limitation creating and/or using a different account).
(10) Trade marks
Make Your Will and our logo are trade marks belonging to us. We give no permission for the use of these trade marks, and such use may constitute an infringement of our rights.
The other registered and unregistered trade marks or service marks on our website are the property of their respective owners. Unless stated otherwise, we do not endorse and are not affiliated with any of the holders of any such rights and as such we cannot grant any license to exercise such rights.
(14) Exclusion of third party rights
(15) Entire agreement
(16) Law and jurisdiction
(17) Our details
The full name of our website is Emarketing Associates.
You can contact us by email by submitting the form on our contact page.